Did you know?
- During a stable real estate market, six out of 10 first-time home buyers in the United States are either Latino, Asian or African-American, the fastest growing population segments.
- In states like California, Texas, New Mexico, Illinois and New York the percentage of diverse first-time home buyers will exceed the 6/10 figure.
- The U.S Census projects that from the year 2000-2020, more than 80% of the U.S population growth will come from the Latino, Asian and African American communities.
- By 2050, one in every four Americans will be Hispanic.
- The homeownership rate for these rapidly growing communities is about 15 to 20 percentage points lower than the non-ethnic population.
Here at Heritage Title Company we work with a diverse customer base and provide settlement services in conjunction with the needs of our multicultural communities. Click here to read one of our recent newsletters and/or find information that will help you better serve your customers.